Yellow Sapphire stone (also known as Pukhraj) is a precious, yellow-colored gemstone from the Corundum family. It is a well-known gemstone in Vedic Astrology and can be worn to ensure professional success, blissful matrimony and healthy progeny.
Its universal popularity as an astrological gem has led to many other names for it. It is also known as Pukhraj or Pukhraj Ratna or Guru Ratan, Pushkaraj, Pushparagam, Kanakapushyaragam, Kanakapushyaragam, and Peetamani (in Sanskrit). It is suggested for Zodiac Signs Sagittarius and Pisces (Dhanu), as it is associated with Jupiter.
Benefits of Yellow Sapphire
The yellow sapphire stone is a powerful tool for success in business, academics, and financial status. It also benefits health, wealth, and marital bliss.
- You can succeed in your career, job or academic endeavors Pukhraj Stone: Jupiter is the ruler of wealth and knowledge. It can help restore fortunes in jobs or businesses that require a lot of intelligence, creativity, or practicality, such as judicial services, academics and trade businesses.
- Better financial and social status Astrologers love Yellow Sapphire because it brings financial stability to one’s life. It also improves will power and wisdom, leading to financial and material wealth. One of the most well-known positive effects of Yellow Sapphire is it.
- Health Rejuvenation Yellow Sapphire is good for your digestive health and prevents you from developing liver or kidney disease. Pukhraj is a natural remedy for diseases such as Tuberculosis and Jaundice.
- Marital and progeny bliss Astrologers strongly recommend Pukhraj Stone for women who are looking to achieve matrimonial harmony and/or have been delayed in getting married. Pukhraj’s effects include reviving fertility and helping childless couples, as Jupiter rules progeny.
- Alternative healing The healing properties of Yellow Sapphire are well-known. Jupiter has been known to work in or control the Will Chakra of a person’s body in alternative healing techniques. This chakra is found between the ribcage & navel. It controls the immune system and digestion. Balanced physically means we are strong enough to fight infection, have no allergic reactions and can use the nutrients we consume. If the solar plexus spiritually is not in balance, we fear disappointment and displeasure from others or subordinating life and pleasures to their will. When the solar plexus balance is good, we can interpret the world using our thoughts and emotions. We don’t have to fear being judged by others. Yellow Sapphire activates your solar plexus, improves concentration and will power, and helps you see your vision and realize your goals.