ऊँ गं गणपतये नमः।। ' 'ऊँ एकदन्ताय विहे वक्रतुण्डाय धीमहि तन्नो दन्तिः प्रचोदयात्।
On Ganesh Chaturthi, perform Siddhi Vinayak Ganesh Puja to invite knowledge and wealth into your life. The Puja will also bless you with long-lasting prosperity that is useful for yourself and the loved ones around you. Invoking Lord Ganesha, reborn from an elephant’s head, has been proven by many astrologers to be one of the most effective remedies when we need help on matters related to money or business activities.
Ganesh Puja is a Hindu ritual performed before beginning anything new. Anyone can do this Puja as it’s not restricted to pandit, and one will benefit from it. According to Hinduism, performing a Ganesh Puja is auspicious and will result in long-term benefits. To complete the Puja, you can hire any qualified expert from Saraswati Jyotish Kendra specializing in managing Ganpati puja with proper Ganesh Chaturthi Pooja Vidhi and Mantra, particularly throughout Ganpati Chaturthi, until four days after the festival ends.
Lord Ganesh is also referred to as “Vighnaharta,” which means the removal of obstacles. As per Hinduism, any puja will be incomplete without worshiping Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha (Ganapati) is a well-known god for the Hindus born from Goddess Parvati and Shiva. Hence, there’s a necessary custom to worship Lord Ganesha before any good work. We offer Sri Ganpati Puja every Ganesh Chaturthi. It’s considered the day when offering prayers helps in removing a future obstacle.
Why is Ganesh Puja performed?
Vinayak Puja is conducted to please Lord Ganesh, the “Vighnaharta” which means the one who removes obstacles in life. Performing this Puja on Ganesh Chaturthi helps anyone get more blessings from Lord Ganesha as it’s considered an auspicious day for worshiping him. Before performing any new work or initiatives or starting up anything essential and long-term in your career, you should perform a Sidhi Vinayak puja like this one so he will bless you with good luck down the road!
Important Information About Siddhi Vinayak Ganesh Puja On 10 September 2021
- Puja Name: Ganesh Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Ganesha,
- Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Ganesh Chaturthi, Vinayak Chaturthi or Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Ganesh Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Ganesh Atharvashirsha Path, Homa (Havan), and Lord Ganesh Ji Prayer.
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra ensure you the best Puja according to shastra,
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Siddhi Vinayak Ganesh Puja On 10 September 2021
- Ganesh Pujan is very beneficial if performed on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi every year or for Sankashti Chaturthi on the Chaturthi of every month.
- As Lord Ganesh is a Vighnaharta, he removes the obstacles from his devotee’s life.
- Anytime you face some hurdles or obstacles in your daily life, perform Ganesh puja to ensure success without any halt.
- One can achieve success all around, be it at work or any other place.
- One can be respectful in society and attains knowledge, wisdom, and prosperity in life.
- Lord Ganesha protects native from evil forces and improve health.
- Unfavourable situation turns into your favor.
- To initiate any business venture, Ganesh puja is done to ensure success & growth for the long run.
- It helps in regaining harmony for those having Marital Problems.
- Students facing issues related to concentration and wavering thoughts while studying should get this Puja performed to get the focus back.
Activities For Siddhi Vinayak Ganesh Puja On 10 September 2021
- Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Ganesh Atharvashirsha Path.
- Homa (Havan).
- Lord Ganesh Ji Prayer and Aarti.