ॐ सरस्वती मया दृष्ट्वा, वीणा पुस्तक धारणीम्. हंस वाहिनी समायुक्ता मां विद्या दान करोतु में ऊॅं
Saraswati puja dedicated to Maa Saraswati (the Goddess of wisdom and education in one’s lives), is performed. We all know how important education is in building our bright futures and careers. Few people are blessed with a good education. People who didn’t get good education must pay back their negative karma. This is how Maa Saraswati’s blessings can be used to achieve wisdom and good education.
Why is Saraswati Puja performed?
Mahabhadra Puja, dedicated to Maa Saraswati (the Goddess of Knowledge and Education), is performed. This Puja can be achieved by anyone who has difficulty obtaining education or has problems concentrating in school. It will increase knowledge, intelligence, and concentration. Maa Saraswati gives the native focus, intelligence, and stability.
Attain the blessings of Maa Saraswati Goddess Saraswati With Bhagavati Puja is by our Puja and Anushthan Service. The Vasant Panchami Saraswati Puja. Our team of experts pandits can help you gain knowledge and wisdom, which will lead to success in your chosen field.
Get the blessings of Goddess Saraswati by performing Bharati Puja through our Puja or Anushthan Service. Our team of experts pandits can help you gain knowledge and wisdom, which will allow you to succeed in whatever endeavors you choose.
Saraswati Jyotish Kendra will organize Saraswati Puja with Authentic and Accurate Procedures. Attend the Puja to enhance your artistic ability!
Participating in Saraswati Puja for anyone interested in increasing their level of visual arts like painting, drawing, or photography. This event’s goal is simple, by performing this traditional Hindu ceremony, participants can improve the quality of work they produce and decrease any inhibitions that may hinder them from making better content overall.
Maa Saraswati is the godess of learning, intellect, knowledge, and speech and always gives scripture knowledge. The glory and influence of Goddess Saraswati are limitless. According to the eighth mantra of Rigveda 10/125 Sukta, Vagdevi is the giver of gentle qualities and the protector of all the gods. She is the creator and superintendent of the whole world. On pleasing Goddess Saraswati, one enjoys all the pleasures of the world, one can become knowledgeable, scientific, meritorious, Maharishi and Brahmarishi.
Important Information About Saraswati Puja
- Puja Name: Saraswati Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing of Maa Saraswati, Duration of Puja: 6 Hours, I
- Deal days for worshipping: Basant Panchami (Saraswati Jayanti) or Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Padmakshi Puja: Poorvang Karma (Starting of Puja), Puja of Maa Saraswati (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Saraswati Stotra path, Homa (Havan), and Goddess Saraswati Prayer.
- Necessary: We will send Puja Images thru email. Assurance: Pavitra Jyotish assures you the best Puja, according to shastra.
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Saraswati Puja
- Get blessed with the power of wisdom and intellectuality.
- The capacity to perceive things becomes different and valuable.
- Anyone having afflicted Jupiter in the birth chart should perform this Puja to get the blessing of Maa Saraswati to strengthen Jupiter.
- Anyone having afflicted Mercury in horoscope should perform this Puja to strengthen Mercury to attain good memory and decision-making ability.
- Native achieves success in education and career throughout life.
- Any unfavorable transit of planet hampering education gets removed.
- Focus and concentration of Students get enhanced.
- Native climbs the ladder of success with the power of perception, wisdom, and intelligence.
- Once they get the promotion based on their skills.
- Mahavidhya puja helps one to attain stability of mind.
- Any dosha present in one’s horoscope with regards to education is removed.
- Saraswati is respected among the people dedicated to art, be it painting, writing, dancing, singing, or playing musical instruments.
- Goddess Saraswati is the sign of purity and peace. When performing Mahabhadra puja, you get overwhelmed with the tranquility of the mind. She signifies the culture, arts, learning, and knowledge.
Activities For Saraswati Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Maa Saraswati (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Sarswati Stotra path.
- Homa (Havan).
- Goddess Sarswati Prayer and Aarti.