या देवी सर्वभूतेषु माँ कात्यायनी रूपेण संस्थिता। नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः॥
Are you facing challenges with finding a partner? Getting stuck in the dating process or not succeeding with your marriage plans might be due to certain planetary combinations. Vedic astrology has answers that can help resolve these problems! Our team of pandits, conducting various rituals and mantras following Hindu religious traditions, will help you attain early marriage. We assure our clients that they can expect a happy married life from us after availing of these services.
Importance of Puja for Marriage to get a Good Life Partner
Everyone needs a partner to spend their time with openly and happily. For that, marriage is the best option because it gives you legal rights over your partner’s life and other benefits associated with being married in our society. Our pundits can perform Puja for early marriage, which will nullify any malefic planetary combinations causing delay or obstacles in one’s path towards wedded bliss! For instance, Gauri Shankar Puja is performed to seek the blessing of Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati. One common ritual performed is the Gauri Shankar Puja that involves worshipping Lord Shiva and his mate Mata Parvati. They are known as one of the most powerful couples in Hinduism.
There are various other forms of marriage puja, such as Mangalya puja, Maa Katyayani Puja, Ganesh Puja, and Gandharva puja, that you can perform to get your relationship back on track. These pujas will help clear the path for a smooth transition into married life with your spouse-to-be.
Important Information About Puja For Marriage
- Puja Name: Puja For Marriage,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati, Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: According to Auspicious Muhurta, as required,
- Activities for Puja For Marriage: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and prayer for Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati,
- Assurance: PavitraJyotish assures you the best Puja, according to shastra.
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Marriage Puja
- Removes certain dosha causing a delay in marriage in one’s life.
- Puja for marriage helps strengthen the planet Venus, the natural lord of marriage & relationship.
- Reduces the ill effects of functional malefic planet Mars and Manglik dosha created by it.
- To control the adverse energy of malefic planets such as Saturn, Rahu & Ketu, causing obstruction and delay.
- Lord of 7th house of marriage gets the strength in horoscope and increases the chances of early marriage.
- Marriage Puja helps one to find the suitable match for life long.
- Blesses the native with bright and blissful marital life after marriage.
- Remove the negative influences of dosha from current planetary transit or unfavorable transit in one’s horoscope.
Activities For Marriage Puja
- Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati Stotra path, and Jup
- Homa (Havan).
- Prayer and Aarti for Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati.