ऊं सर्व पितृ देवताभ्यो नमः ।
In Indian Vedic Astrology, Pitra Dosh Problem occurs when the conjunction of Sun and Rahu in the ninth house or bad condition of the ninth house influences with malefic planets such as Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu on Sun or Ninth House. The concept is held to neutralize this dosha which brings many misfortunes if not done properly. An important ritual for those who believe that performing it will bring good luck
This Puja can be performed at home or by priests in temples. It involves simple practices such as offering milk, honey, turmeric powder, etc., distributed among people present during this Puja (ceremony).
Pitra Dosh Nivaran Pujan had become increasingly popular these days because many believe that performing some specific prayers had helped them counteracts committed against their families when they were alive. Some also feel closer to their family members who passed away long ago after doing this Puja.
Why Pitra Dosh Puja performed?
- Remedial worship against the curse of a departed ancestor.
- It can also mean a remedy against the departed forefathers’ bad deeds and influences that exist even in this current life of their descendants.
- Worship conducted by a person to have the ancestral curse neutralized.
- After Pitra Dosh Puja, the soul of the departed ancestor gets appeased to get salvation, and the person receives the blessing of the ancestor from heaven.
- This finally results in peace and happiness in the life of the person.
Important Information About Pitra Dosh Puja
- Puja Name: Pitra Dosh Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Pitra (Lord Vishnu),
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Pitra Dosh Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Vishnu (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Vishnu Stotra path, Homa (Havan), and Prayer of Lord Vishnu,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best Puja according to shastra,
Benefits Of Pitra Dosh Puja
- Removes obstacles or hindrances from one’s life.
- One can achieve mental peace and calmness in life.
- Wealth & Prosperity dwells in one’s life.
- Can well maintain harmony & cordial relations with the family members by performing Pitra Dosha Puja.
- Will settle the obstacle of whether your progeny is related to you or not. The delay in marriage and marital issues troubling you shall subside soon enough if the ritual begins on an auspicious day.
- Many problems plague your financial health. These can be neutralized by performing Sadhana or spiritual practice.
- One can achieve desired success in one’s chosen field of activity.
- Danger surrounding your business due to legal or other factors gets shunned away.
- It removes any disease that has been persistent with the patient for a long time.
- You gain physical and mental fitness due to Puja.
Activities For Pitra Dosh Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Vishnu (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path and Jup of Lord Vishnu & Pitra Dosha.
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Vishnu and Pitra Prayer and Aarti.