ॐ नमोः नारायणाय. ॐ नमोः भगवते वासुदेवाय।
Lord Vishnu has a special place in the Hindu tradition. He is the preserver of our universe and holds prominence in Trinity – Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. Being one of three supreme gods among Vaishnava traditions means he’s known as the god who protects us all from harm to help restore Dharma when it needs repairing most. He is one of the divine forms of Trinity-Brahma, and he is often considered as “Guru”, too, which means the one who guides others on their spiritual path. The day governed by Jupiter (the planet representing him) is Thursday. Hence it makes sense that today would be an auspicious day for performing puja rituals like this at home or work!
Why is Lord Narayan Puja performed?
According to ancient texts or scriptures, performing Vishnu Puja on the Ekadashi is considered very beneficial. Lord Shri Krishna puja helps one attain salvation (Moksha) and remove all associated sins of their current birth. Krishan Paksha Ekadasi gives results for people who want Moksha in future deliveries, while Shiva Pakka Ekadashi will help them achieve it in their present life. Apart from it, Narayan Poojan can be done on both Shukla paksha and Krishna paksha days only if they fall during an odd number date like 9th,11 th etc.
Important Information About Lord Vishnu Puja
- Puja Name: Sri Vishnu Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Vishnu,
- Duration of Puja: 8-10 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Vishnu Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Vishnu, Ashtottara Namavali Path, Lord Vishnu Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Lord Vishnu,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assure you the best Puja according to shastra,
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Lord Vishnu Puja
- After performing the Lord Narayan Puja, one becomes more apparent, and all kinds of sins will be removed from his life.
- You will be strong mentally and will be able to take the right decision at the right time with your focused approach.
- Your health will be good with a balanced diet.
- One can be free from all the troubles and come out as a winner.
- Native gets an abundance of peace and harmony in life.
- Problem related to progeny and marital life will get resolved.
- The way to connect yourself with divine power and spirituality become easy for the devotee.
- Native will receive knowledge and respect into the society with the blessings of Lord Vishnu.
- Native will become religious and will get support from their close ones.
- One achieves constant growth in one’s fortunes.
Activities For Lord Vishnu Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Vishnu (as per auspicious muhurta).
- Jup for Vishnu Puja.
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Vishnu Prayer and Aarti.