ऊँ नम: शिवाय।।
Mahadev Puja is one of the most powerful remedies to please Lord Shiva and attain stability in thoughts. The Puja helps remove doshas, or its negative impacts become weak on your kundli while also welcoming positive energies into it. The power of Lord Shiva can be invoked with Shiv Puja. If you are in need for a fresh start, or to obtain peace and calmness, then consider performing the shiv puja ritual today! By participating in this ancient ceremony dedicated to Lord Shiva himself, your life will begin anew
Shiv Rudra Puja is a ritual dedicated to Lord Shiva, wherein worshippers chant mantras in his praise. The objective of Shiv Rudra Puja is to obtain blessings from God for peace, prosperity, and well-being among all living beings on earth. On Shiv Ratri, rejoice the festival with utmost devotion by offering Shiv puja as per traditions followed throughout with various other rituals to fulfill desired wishes.
Gain auspicious blessings of Bhole Nath by our Puja and anushthan. Enjoy the benefits of authoritative Shiv Puja from reliable Pandits with years of experience conducting Various Puja and Anushthan.
Why is Shiv Puja performed?
Shankara Puja is performed to please Lord Shiva, the Supreme God. It enables one to have a stable mind and remove mood swings, impulsiveness, and impatient behavior. With the blessings of Lord Shiva, one gains positivity toward life in general and mental health while physical abilities increase too. Unmarried girls can perform this Puja to get their dream partner later on in life.
Important Information About Shiv Puja
- Puja Name: Shiv Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Shiva,
- Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Maha Shivratri Or Shravan Month OR Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Mahadev Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Shiva (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path, Homa (Havan), and Prayer of Lord Shiva,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best Puja, according to shastra.
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Shiv Puja And Abhishek
- Neelakanta puja eliminates barriers in one’s life and presents one with courage.
- Shiva Puja increases confidence and blesses one with good health.
- Maheshvara encourages one to achieve enlightenment and provides peace and harmony.
- Trilokinatha puja lifts the obstacles in getting married or delays in marriage.
- One attracts positivity to his life and surroundings.
- Any malefic planetary alignment present in Kundali gets neutralized with Lord Shiv’s energy.
- It is the best time to burn out the accumulated negative karmas.
- Longevity increases, and health gets improved.
- It brings harmony and peace to life.
- Positive vibes will be all around, and cordial relations with family members can be well maintained.
- It helps to dominate impulsiveness, anger, and aggression in one’s life.
- Unmarried girl pleases the Lord Shiv to get the good life partner.
- Married woman, please Lord Shiva to get the good health & wealth of husband and children.
- The spiritual quotient in life is enhanced.
- One is surely blessed with progeny, and their children are also blessed.
- Any adverse transit happening in the Kundli Birth Chart gets neutralized with Lord Shiv’s energy.
Activities For Shiv Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Shiva (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path.
- Rudra Abhishek.
- Prayer and Aarti of Lord Shiva.