ॐ ब्रां ब्रीं ब्रौं स: बुधाय नम:
Budh puja, the Mercury planet puja, is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and planet Mercury. Worshipping the moon on Wednesday makes it so that Invoking planet Mercury can appease malefic Mercury in one’s horoscope with this ritual. The exact process goes for if problems caused by the evil influence of malefic Mercury are serious, we will offer solutions through our planetary pujas.
Why is Budh Puja performed?
Mercury is the smallest planet in the solar system and also closest to Sun. It moves fast around Sun within 20-22 days, thus significantly impacting our daily lives. When Mercury has weak placement or affliction horoscope, decision-making ability gets weakened, leading to nervousness, fear, or speech issues. Budh puja can be overcome by performing budh puja that helps you achieve the courage and clarity of thoughts required to face such situations without any difficulty.
In Hinduism, seven days of every week are dedicated to some god. Wednesday is the third day of the week, and Wednesday is the name of the planet Mercury. The planet Mercury is worshipped on this day. However, there is a law to worship Ganpati on Wednesday as well. Worship of the planet Mercury is done only on Wednesdays.
It is said that worshipping Ganapati on Wednesday gives unique benefits if the planet Mercury is in an inauspicious position in the horoscope. According to Hindu belief, if money comes into your house but it does not stop, or money is spent unnecessarily, and there is trouble in the house, then for this, you can remove it by fasting or worshipping on Wednesday. It is believed that this fast removes the malefic effects of the planet Mercury.
Important Information About Budh Puja
- Puja Name: Budh Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Budh,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours with 3 Pandits,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Wednesday,
- Activities for Budh Grah Pooja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Budh (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Budh Stotra path, 9000 (Nine Thousand) Chanting of Budh Dev, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Lord Budh,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assure you best Puja according to shastra,
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Budh Grah Pooja
- Those having afflicted Mercury in horoscope should perform Budha Puja to negate the impact of the malefic planet Mercury.
- It is good to perform Budha Puja on Budha Purnima Jayanti to receive maximum benefits.
- Students facing issues in studies and lack of concentration should perform Budha Puja.
- Helps one to be more decisive and logical.
- It is an effective remedy to enhance intelligence and wisdom.
- Native gets good intelligence, speech, communication, sharp intellect and good memory.
- Problem related to health issues such as memory loss, skin disease, and nervousness will reduce.
Activities For Budh Dev (Mercury Planet) Devotees
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Budh Dev (as per auspicious muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Budh Chalisa path.
- 9000 (Nine Thousand) Chanting of Budh Dev.
Mantra – Om Bram Breem Broum Sah Budhaay Namah (ॐ ब्रां ब्रीं ब्रौं स: बुधाय नम:).
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Budh Prayer and Aarti.