ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय |
Do you want to attain Peace Of Mind? Our Puja for Peace will end all suffering, leading harmony into your career, marriage, or personal life! Bring forth positivity with our Puja- they can benefit you in the following areas: health & fitness, employment (job), finance/wealth creation, family problems including relationships between husband-wife / children., education-related issues.
Why is Puja For Peace performed?
Peace of mind through puja is the best recourse you can opt for to bring forth harmony in your life. This kind of puja is performed under religious guidelines provided by a pandit. When starting the Puja For Peace Of Mind, it must be seen that time is auspicious because malefic planets cause stress and unwanted tensions within one’s kundali, which may lead to further complications. Many types of pujas prayers relieve yourself from this tension caused by these negative planetary influences on our body or soul at present times. We perform this puja for your attainment to peace of mind.
Important Information About Puja for Peace
- Puja Name: Puja for Peace,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing of Lord Vishnu,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Puja For Peace: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Vishnu (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Vishnu Sahastranaam path, Homa (Havan), and prayer of Lord Vishnu, Important: We will send Puja Images thru email,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best puja according to shastra, Special For
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja finish, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Puja For Peace
- If your life is devoid of peace and you want to attain it, religious Puja is recommended to get peace in your life.
- Another benefit of Puja for peace is that there is harmony in your surrounding.
- Evil effect on the peace of your domestic life destroys peace. Puja gets such ill effects dispelled.
- Divine grace is attained.
- Puja for peace of the departed soul assures the protection of the departed souls.
Activities For Puja For Peace
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Vishnu as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Vishnu Sahastranaam path and Jup of Lord Vishnu.
- Prayer of Lord Vishnu and Aarti.