देहि सौभाग्यमारोग्यं देहि मे परमं सुखम्। रूपं देहि जयं देहि यशो देहि द्विषो जहि।।
The Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi)Maa Durga is also attached. One must seek the blessings of Goddess Durga to gain the strength and power that one needs. It is usually done during Durga Saptami Navratri. Maa Durga is pleased when people follow the Nav Chandi Path. We offer Nav Chandi Path. Fulfill All Desires of DevoteesThis Path removes all obstacles.
This Path performs by chanting mantras outwardly any divergence to ensure that devotees gain maximum advantages. Our Puja and Anushthan Services are provided by reliable and learned Pandits for Navavriti Path at affordable prices to devotees.
Why is Nav Avriti Path performed?
Nav Avriti’s path is to please Maa Durga. Maa Durga’s blessings give one the strength, determination, and enthusiasm to complete any task and emerge a winner. At each step, one gains the whole world and wealth, health, and protection from Maa Durga.
Puja Name: Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi),
Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Maa Durga,
Duration of Puja:10-12 hours with three pandits and nine days
Ideal days for Worshipping: As per auspicious Muhurta,
Activities for Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi): Poorvang Karma and Puja of Maa Durga as per auspicious Muhurta, Ashtottara Namavali Path, and Durga Stotra Path. 9 Path of Durga Saptsati. Homa (Havan), Prayer, Aarti Of Maa Durga.
Assurance: PavitraJyotish guarantees you the best puja, according to shastra.
What will we do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will get a booking confirmation email.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, as per Muhurta.
- After Puja’s completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam by courier or post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Navaratri Path
- Nav Chandi Path benefits one to fulfill all desires.
- It helps one to attain power and strength to compete with opponents or enemies in life.
- Worshipper gets the healthy and wealthy lifestyle.
- Native gets name and fame with performed deeds.
- People get the religious path and eventually aid in life.
- Any malefic influence on the planet gets reduced by performing this path.
- Native fulfills pure mind, body & soul, which results from positive surroundings.
- Achievement of peace and happiness in life is possible, thanks to the kindness of goddess Durga.
- Benefits like protection from unwanted situations, victory over the enemy, and happiness in life also benefit one by performing the Navaratri path.
- Mother Durga’s Grace.
Activities For Nav Avriti Path (Nav Chandi)
- Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Maa Durga (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Durga Stotra Path.
- 9 Saptsati Path of Maa Durga.
- Homam (Havan).
- Prayer and Aarti of Maa Durga.