ॐ हौं जूं सः ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम् उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्मृ त्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् ॐ स्वः भुवः भूः ॐ सः जूं हौं ॐ।
When due to any reason a person is threatened with premature death or death-like suffering, then the rituals of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra are the only way to cure him through mantras. It is said that if Shiva himself has not ensured death, then this mantra has the power to bring a person out of the mouth of Yamraj. Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is the perfect mantra to please Lord Shiva and free him from the fear of death.
Significance of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
Mahamrityunjaya mantra is also known as the Triyambaka Mantra. Many believe that chanting the mantra releases vibrations that align the body, which in turn, ensures good health and maintenance. It gives longevity, protects against calamities, and prevents premature death. It heals holistically and removes all fears. The Yajurveda also includes this eternal mantra.
What we will do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Mahamrutinjay Anushthan
- The main objective is to conquer death and put the flag of victory over it.
- Anyone undergoing with the Mahadasha/Antardasha of Markesh planet should perform this puja to reduce the ill impact of the malefic planet and receive the blessings of Lord Shiva.
- Any Malefic yoga present in Kundali related to Longevity gets removed.
- Good to perform in case of having any chronic illness or bad health.
- The chances to meet any accident or accidental death get removed.
- It helps in attaining divine and spiritual growth.
- It helps the native to get purify mind, body, and soul.
- It removes fear from one’s life.
- People born under Kaal Sarp Dosha get the benefit of performing Mahamrityunjaya Anushthan.
- Native attains peace of mind, focus and concentration in life.
- Protects from any unfavorable transit occurring for a short period.
Activities For Mahamrutinjay Anushthan
- Poorvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Shiva and Abhishek (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Shiva Stotra path.
- 125000 (One lakh twenty five Thousand) Chanting of Lord Shiva.
- Mantra: Om Tri-Ambakam Yajaamahe, Sugandhim Pusstti-Vardhanam |
- Urvaarukam-Iva Bandhanaan, Mrtyor-Mukssiiya Maa-[A]mrtaat ||
- Homam (Havan).
- Prayer and Aarti of Lord Shiva.