ॐ श्रां श्रीं श्रौं स: चन्द्रमसे नम:
Chandra, the moon planet, is responsible for the mind-emotions of a person. To control such things, Saraswati Jyotish Kendra has come with their team of pandits who perform Moon pooja as per ancient rituals providing proper guidance through Vedic Scriptures.
Why is Chandra Puja performed?
Chandra, represented as the Moon planet, is our ruling planet. It governs mental stability and security in one’s horoscope. When it gets afflicted, this causes problems related to mental health or bad relations with mother/mother figure, which leads to mood swings & confusion among others for native people. To help you overcome these issues of instability & insecurity, Chandra Puja is performed where natives pray for the peace of mind through puja rituals. Those are followed religiously on full moon days during night hours when the dark sky can be seen clearly without any hindrance from artificial lights pollution around us. Hence, as not to create a disturbance while performing pujas.
When the Moon is seen on the first night after the new Moon, it is celebrated every month as Chandra Darshan. Worshipping the moon god and keeping a fast on this day is also very fruitful.
In the month of Chaitra 2021, Chandra Darshan is on 13th April. On this day, people keep a fast and worship him to please the moon god. It is considered auspicious to see the Moon after sunset on the day of Chandra Darshan. According to religious beliefs, seeing the Moon on this day fulfils all the wishes of a person and gives him all the pleasures of life.
Religious and Astrological Significance of Chandra Puja
Chandra or Moon is considered to be the lord of knowledge, intelligence and mind. Those whose Moon is present in a debilitated or inauspicious position in their horoscope may have to face many problems in their life. If people with such a horoscope worship the Moon-god on the day of Chandra Darshan and observe a fast, then such planetary defects get pacified. Along with this, the person also experiences mental peace.
Important Information About Chandra Puja
- Puja Name: Chandra Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Chandra,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours with 3 Pandits,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Monday,
- Activities for Moon Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Chandra (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Chandra Stotra path, 11000 (Eleven Thousand) Chanting of Chandra Dev, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Lord Chandra,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best Puja, according to shastra.
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Sri Chandra Pujan
- To strengthen the planet Moon in ones’ horoscope, One should perform Chandra Pujan.
- For those who have a weaker Moon in their respective horoscopes.
- For those getting the malefic influence over Moon such as Saturn, Rahu and Ketu in the horoscope.
- For those suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, or any psychological problems.
- Helps one to maintain cordial relations with mother or motherly figure.
- Health of mother gets improved.
- Control your changing mind, confusion and illusion.
- Attention in education increases, and focus will be there.
- People growing conflict in daily personal life should perform this Puja.
- It enhances the power of memory.
- Chandra puja blesses the native with prosperity and happiness.
- The benefits will be more if it is performed on Maha Shivratri Festival to get the blessings of Lord Shiva.
- It is the best solution for those experiencing the Mahadasha or Antardasha of planet Moon to control its negative impact on life and provide security.
Activities For Chandra Dev (Moon Planet) Devotees
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Chandra Dev (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Chandra Chalisa path.
- 11000 (Eleven Thousand) Chanting of Chandra Dev.
Mantra – Om Shram Shreem Shroum Sah Chandramase Namah (ॐ श्रां श्रीं श्रौं स: चन्द्रमसे नम:).
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Chandra Prayer and Aarti.