ॐ अश्विनौ तेजसाचक्षु: प्राणेन सरस्वती वीर्य्यम वाचेन्द्रो
When a child is born, the Moon’s placement at the time of birth is under any of the six nakshatras (Constellations) Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyeshtha, Moolaand Revati which are collective called as the Gandmool Nakshatras. The nature and intensity results are varied depending on specific nakshatra.
About Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
It is believed that the Gandmool Shanti Puja can protect one from serious harm and problems in life. Perform the puja within a prescribed time, or it will negatively affect those affected by this astrological disorder. This belief has given rise to various remedial worship ceremonies for people adversely affected by these dosha afflictions during their lifetime. Whenever Moon is in one of the six constellations of Mercury & Ketu, it will be considered a celestial event. Ashwini, Ashlesha Magha, Jyestha, and Moola And Revati.
Why is Gandmool Shanti Puja performed?
The Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Niwaran Puja helps to eliminate any questionable nakshatras within 27 days of the native’s birth. If this ritual isn’t completed within the recommended time frame, it can be extended up until 27 months or years at most. The positive effects from performing this puja are strongest when done in a shorter period, such as only taking place in about one month.
The Gandmool Shri Puja is an important puja that counteracts the negative effects of a specific affliction in the stars. It’s believed by many to be extremely effective if performed within its designated time frame. It must carry out according to ritualistic practices, or else serious harm could come about for both natives involved and their families.
Gandmool Dosh Niwaran Puja can be more complex than you might think. Have this ritual performed by an Acharya Ji or Pandit who is experienced and knowledgeable.
Important Information About Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
- Puja Name: Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Gandmool Nakshatra,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours,
- Ideal Days For Worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required, Activities for Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Gandmool Nakshatra (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Gandmool Nakshatra,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assure to you best puja according to shastra,
Effects Of Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Nivaran Puja
- Win never-ending problems in life.
- Problems related to longevity faced by the native himself or the child’s parents.
- Native will have bad relations with his family & friends.
- Bad financial condition and unable to get the desired goal in life.
- Native becomes unlucky in many endeavors and for maternal uncle
Benefits Of Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
- Best to neutralize the negative effects of this dosha 27 days after the child’s birth.
- It neutralizes the harmful effects of Gandmool Nakshatra to give positive results.
- Helps to remove “Mool Dosha” for one born with it.
- Native gets the high rank in career & profession
- Gains from family & friends are likely to be there.
- Native becomes lucky in many endeavors.
- Father and other family members also have the gains in life after the birth of native
- Native himself gains inner strength.
- Can achieve desired goals as Puja neutralizes the negative influence of Nakshatra.
- It protects the baby, parents, and other family members.
Activities For Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Gandmool Nakshatra (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Stotra path.
- Homam (Havan).
- Prayer of Gandmool Nakshatra.