ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं स: भौमाय नम:
Mangal Puja or Mars Puja is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Mangal (Mars) is the powerful planet in Vedic Astrology, Karak’s planet for courage and determination. Thus by worshipping Lord Hanuman while performing Mangal puja, planet Mars gets pacified too. It blesses the native with tremendous courage, vitality and energy force.” We have qualified pandits who can execute proper Mangal Shanti Poojan to experience peace and solution for your life’s astrological problems neutralizing planet mars Manglik dosha present in Kundali will also get neutralized.
Why is Mangal Puja is performed?
Those who are suffering from weak Mars in their horoscopes should perform the Mangal Puja. This Puja is beneficial for those whose brother has caused them trouble and problems related to inferiority, delays with marriage, low confidence levels, etcetera. The Mangal puja makes you fearless like Hanumanji himself!
Mars has its day on Tuesday, so keep fasting on Tuesday and do sadhana worship, it will be perfect. On Tuesday, wake up before sunrise (before) and retire and clean the body and mind. Then wear a new red coloured cloth and sit in the mandap facing north. A mandap can be made in any house room, but for this, if the floor is uncooked, then purify it by smearing it with cow dung, and if the floor is pucca, then wash and wipe the floor purify it by sprinkling rose water etc. Before sitting on the seat, collect the necessary materials like red flowers, red sandalwood, kusha, desi ghee etc. and keep them near you.
While starting any auspicious work, worship of Lord Ganesha is done, who removes all the obstacles and completes the sadhana of the seeker.
Important Information About Mangal Puja
- Puja Name: Mangal Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Mangal,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours with 3 Pandits,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Tuesday,
- Activities for Mars Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Mangal (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Mangal Stotra path, 10000 (Ten Thousand) Chanting of Mangal Dev, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Lord Mangal,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best Puja according to shastra,
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Mars Puja
- Performing this Puja on Hanuman Jayanti will be more auspicious.
- Anytime you have the weak Mars in your horoscope, Mars puja will help you to strengthen your Mars.
- It helps one to win over your opponents or enemies.
- Issues related to debt will get resolved
- This Puja helps to control aggression and anger.
- Native becomes fearless and sets a perfect goal with determination.
- People facing issues related to low confidence, courage and authority should perform this Puja to gain this all with solid leadership and warrior approach.
- Conflict related to property gets reduced or helps one to gain property/land in life.
- The problem with the younger brother or siblings’ health will improve if suffering from many health ailments.
- Helps one to remove the Manglik dosha and get an early marriage.
- Mangal Puja will control unnecessary arguments, impulsiveness and inconsistency.
- It helps to subside the health issues related to the blood.
Activities For Mangal Dev (Mars Planet) Devotees
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Mangal Dev (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Mangal Chalisa path.
- 10000 (Ten Thousand) Chanting of Mangal Dev.
Mantra – Om Kram Kreem Kroum Sah Bhoumaay Namah (ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं स: भौमाय नम: ).
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Mangal Prayer and Aarti.