ऊँ ब्रह्मा मुरारी त्रिपुरांतकारी भानु: शशि भूमि सुतो बुधश्च।
गुरुश्च शुक्र: शनि राहु केतव सर्वे ग्रहा शांति करा भवंतु।।
The nine planets in astrology have a particular influence on our lives and can affect us in different ways. The planets, namely Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn Rahu Ketu, are known as Navagraha. For this reason, performing Navagraha Shanti Puja is believed to help reduce the adverse effects of planetary movement while increasing positive influences related to each person’s life path. They tell us about the different aspects of life like love, career, health etc. and affect people differently according to their horoscope or birth chart. Hence, many people perform a puja named navagraha Shanti pujas. Navagraha Shanti Puja is conducted by chanting mantras and prayer recitations offering food grains, flowers, and fruits to reduce these adverse effects and improve one’s life.
Why is Navgrah Puja performed?
In Vedic astrology, Navgrah consists of a group of all nine planets. These planets are Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn Rahu and Ketu. Anytime more than one planet afflicts a chart and provides terrible results in life, then to neutralize this negative energy with Puja is called Navagraha Shanti puja.
Important Information About Navgrah Puja
- Puja Name: Navgrah (9 Planets) Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of 9 Planets,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours with 3 Pandits,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Navgrah Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Navgrah 9 Planets (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Navgrah Stotra path, 11000 (Eleven Thousand) Chanting of Navgrah Mantra (All Nine Planets), Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Navgrah (All nine Planets),
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assure you the best Puja according to shastra.
What will we do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Navagrah Shanti Puja
- To neutralize the adverse effects of multiple malefic planets in one house, you can create gemstone grids to increase positivity.
- By worshipping the malefic planets and strengthening optimistic ones, it appeases them.
- It is a simple and powerful remedy to ensure success in every sphere of life.
- Any associated Dosha with the malefic combinations of planets is eradicated.
- Removes the challenges and hurdles in life.
- Native becomes prosperous, healthy and wealthy.
- Positive vibes are infused with the sacred hymns in life.
- Native attains good education, knowledge and good career growth in his life.
- It helps in improving your health and stay away from any prolonged disease in life.
- It helps one to win over enemies or opponents.
- It ensures success in legal matters.
- During any unfavourable transit of the planet, it protects from adversity or misery in life.
- Problems related to marriage, progeny, career, relations etc., can be sorted out.
Activities For Navagrah Shanti Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Navgrah (All Nine Planets) (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Navgrah (All Nine Planets) Chalisa path.
- 12500 (Twelve Thousand Five Hundred) Chanting of Navgrah (All Nine Planets).
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Navgrah (All Nine Planets) Prayer and Aarti.