शांता कारम भुजङ्ग शयनम पद्म नाभं सुरेशम। विश्वाधारं गगनसद्र्श्यं मेघवर्णम शुभांगम। लक्ष्मी कान्तं कमल नयनम योगिभिर्ध्यान नग्म्य्म। वन्दे विष्णुम भवभयहरं सर्व लोकैकनाथम।।
Satyanarayan Puja is a ritual for seeking the blessings of Lord Vishnu on an auspicious occasion. Puja consists of many rituals that strengthen our connection with truth, which we believe helps us avoid miseries in life.
Nowadays, people are more focused on achieving health, wealth and luxury in life. Narayan Pujacan help you achieve all three together. Puja conducted by expert pandits from Saraswati Jyotish Kendra will lead oneself and others towards prosperity. It has long been believed to bring happiness into our world by abolishing difficulties.
Favourable time for Satyanarayan Puja?
The Satyanarayan Puja is done on the full moon or an Ekadashi day. Fasting during Puja helps to keep one’s mind clear of all negativity to enhance positivity in life. During this time, people also organize weddings and naming ceremonies towards long-term happiness for their family members and other auspicious events.
At Saraswati Jyotish Kendra, we conduct Satyanarayana Puja following every ritual and samskara prescribed in the Vedic books. We also follow astrological recommendations for specific practices depending on your horoscope. Book Satyanarayan Puja By Best Puja and Anushthan Services by Reliable and Learned Pandits.
Why is Satyanarayan Puja performed?
Lord Satyanarayan or Lord Vishnu is an important Hindu god, and his worship brings several positive changes in one’s life. They include better educational opportunities with enhanced knowledge, improved income levels for prosperity, and peace within the home environment. Lord Satyanarayan helps you get that promotion at work too!
Important Information About Satya Narayan Puja
- Puja Name: Satya Narayan Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Satya Narayan,
- Duration of Puja: 5-6 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Satya Narayan Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Satya Narayan (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Vishnu Stotra path, Satya Narayan Katha and Prayer of Lord Satyanarayan,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best Puja according to shastra,
What will we do?
- Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Sri Satyanarayana Katha (Pujan)
- Those with adverse Placed Jupiter in the birth chart should do this Puja to oppose the damaging influence of planet Jupiter.
- Those wishing for a child should observe this Vrata for good results.
- Getting difficulty in attaining knowledge and education, this Puja is the simple and best remedy for you.
- It bestows harmony and peace, and prosperity in one’s life.
- It enhances the positivity of any auspicious event taking place in your family.
- It helps one overcome obstacles and hurdles and chase dreams effortlessly with complete determination and excellent decision-making ability.
- This is considered to be particularly useful in enriching professional careers and income.
- Blessing of Lord Satyanarayana will be helpful for job seekers and students.
- This Puja is believed to be very effective for domestic disputes and family issues.
- It gives positive results for those suffering from health problems.
- Lord Satyanarayana will cure any negative doshas in the birth chart with the blessings of Lord Satyanarayana.
Activities For Satya Narayan Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Lord Satya Narayan (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path.
- Vishnu Stotra path, Satya Narayan Katha.
- Prayer and Aarti of Lord Satyanarayan.