सर्वमंगल मांगल्ये शिवे सर्वार्थ साधिके।
शरण्ये त्र्यंबके गौरी नारायणि नमोऽस्तुते।।
Hindus perform Durga Puja to invoke the blessings of Goddess Durga. Many rituals are done through this puja for one’s life and prosperity to succeed through peaceful living. With qualified pandits conducting all necessary practices on your behalf, we can ensure that everything goes according to Puja Vidhi.
Maa Durga Puja is an ancient practice to have originated from the Vedas. In Hinduism, different forms are present for in your Kundli Birth Chart, and these vary concerning how they represent or fulfill our goals in life.
Maa Shailaputri (Strengthens Sun), Maa Brahmacharini (Strengthens Saturn), Maa Chandraghanta (Strengthens Moon), Maa Kushmanda (Strengthens Jupiter), Maa Skandamata (Strengthens Mars), Maa Katyayani (Strengthens Venus), Maa Kaalratri (Strengthens Rahu), Maa Mahagauri (Strengthens Mercury), Maa Siddhidatri (Strengthens Ketu). Durga pooja is considered the most famous Hindu festival. People perform pujas and observe Vratas on this auspicious occasion to honor the Goddess Shakti.
Importance of Durga Puja?
Goddess of power Maa Durga grants power, protection from evil forces, obtain spiritual knowledge, peace and prosperity in your life. Durga defends you from negative energy, evil eyes, black magic and destructive powers. With the supremacy over destruction creation, Shakti brings balance into our lives.
We can conduct Durga Pooja for those who want to succeed in all aspects of life. A team of Vedic Pundits will perform elaborate pujas and Homa’s by adhering to the scriptures throughout the festival. We take special Sankalpa based on your name/birth details before Puja to ensure success and good luck in significant areas like health, wealth etc. After complete Puja, we will send sacred Kumkum & Prasaada to your address.
Important Information About Durga Puja
- Puja Name: Durga Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Maa Durga,
- Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Chaitra Navratri Or Ashwin Navratri OR Gupt Navratri or Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Durga Pooja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Goddess Durga (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Durga Stotra path, Jup of Maa Durga, Homa (Havan), Goddess Durga Prayer.
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best Puja, according to shastra.
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra.
Benefits Of Puja
- Navaratri is the most appropriate time to seek the blessings of the Goddess Durga.
- Native becomes bold or courageous with the blessings of Goddess Shakti.
- It bestows the native with consistency, focus, devotion and dedication towards work.
- Signifies the excellent memory, creative mind and empathic nature.
- Makes one optimistic, confident and knowledgeable.
- Due to Goddess Shakti, one will come out as a winner and wins the race.
- She blesses her devotees with Saubhagya (fortunes) and Samriddhi (prosperity), and the planet Venus gets strengthened.
- Marital life is enriched by performing this Puja and vrata.
- She blesses one with suitable career employment and growth.
- Native becomes adaptable, communicative and clever with great analyzing ability.
- It bestows with the proper vision and gives control over wavering thoughts and indecisiveness.
- Unmarried people are blessed with a suitable life partner.
- Any kind of black magic or evil eye will be nullified by the power of the Goddess.
- Chronic health problems are cured with her divine healing powers.
- One automatically obtains the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and attain good finances.
Activities For Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, Matra Pujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, Kalash Sthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Goddess Durga (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Durga Stotra path and Jup of Maa Durga.