ऊँ अश्विना तेजसा चक्षु प्राणेन सरस्वती वीर्यम्। वाचेन्द्रो बले नेन्द्रायद द्युरिन्द्रयम ।। ॐ अश्विनी कुमाराभ्यो नम:।
When a child’s birth chart has a nakshatra similar to the parent’s Father or Mother, it can affect their lives. This nakshatra celestial combination may cause problems in both their lives and the infant. In this context, Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja is a holy ritual conducted to exempt the affected persons (the child and his parents) from the evil influence of the Moon (Lunar) in Janma Nakshatra.
The Moon (lunar) position in different nakshatras has an enormous effect on one’s personality. It controls our thinking pattern and subconsciousness, which gives birth to varying influences on our personalities that we are not even aware of because these changes happen at such a young age when most people do not realize them or pay attention to them until they become more prominent as time goes by
Why Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja Performed?
The essential objective of conducting nakshatra dosh Shanti puja is to reduce the adverse effects of an negative planet present in the Kundli (Birth Chart). This way, those affected by Nakshatra Dosh are protected, and their lives experience happiness instead of unhappiness on all fronts relationships, careers, or business ventures, as well as health issues. Sometimes prevailing misfortunes in one’s life may be associated with a vicious planet or nakshtra – therefore, its pujas show great promise for remedying this unfortunate condition.
Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja will neutralize or disperse a malefic energy power in children whose nakshatras resemble their parents by performing rituals to displace the adverse effect.
We conduct Lord Shiva puja for nakshatra Shanti to bring peace and prosperity to your family members, relatives, friends, etc. This ritual has many components like a Homa (Yagna), Akhand Jyot, or Deepak Yatra, among other practices followed during the occasion.
Important Information About Nakshatra Shanti Puja
- Puja Name: Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja (birth chart of a new-born baby Nakshatra similar to its parents),
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Nakshatra,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Nakshatra Shanti Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Nakshatra (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Nakshatra (birth chart of a new-born baby Nakshatra similar to its parents),
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best puja according to shastra,
- Special For You: Special and meaningful gift as per your problem.
Benefits Of Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
- Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja helps one neutralize planets’ ill effects, especially during their period or sub-period.
- This puja removes the obstacles and pacify that associated planet with that bad Nakshatra.
- Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja helps one to attain positive vibes all around.
- Nakshatra Shanti Puja helps one to enhance inner strength and boost confidence along with positive results.
- This puja helps one have the stability of thoughts and reduce the confusing state of mind.
- Nakshatra Shanti Puja helps the native and their parents to get success after the birth of the native.
- Any health ailments to the parents or native get reduced by performing this particular Nakshatra Puja.
Activities For Nakshatra Dosh Shanti Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Concerned Nakshatra (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path and Jup of Nakshatra.
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Vishnu Ji and Pitra Prayer and Aarti.