Have a great new year by making your pujas dependable. Book our knowledgeable pandits for the most promising puja services that you can find!
New Year Pooja 2022 provides you with the unique opportunity to start your year on a positive note. If performed on New Year, when most people take their resolutions seriously and want to see them come true as soon as possible, this pooja helps reduce negative planetary influences that could have an adverse effect in other years but will only be minimally impactful at that time. As such, it’s essential for everyone who can afford it!
It is assumed that performing Puja in front of an idol or picture can bring your dreams into reality through divine intervention. Devotees usually offer prayers with flowers, incense sticks, and candles lit before god and goddess.
Important Information About 2022 New Year Puja
- Puja Name: 2022 New Year Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Ganesha and Maa Durga,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours, Ideal days for worshipping: New Year Day (January 1st),
- Activities for New Year Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Maa Durga and Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Homa (Havan), Lord Ganesh Ji, and Goddess Durga Prayer.
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best Puja according to shastra,
What will we do?
- Once you have reserved the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you, according to Muhurta.
- After Puja’s completion, we will send your siddh Yantra (Free Gift) and Prasadam through courier or by post.
- Open the parcel and read our instructions and wear the siddh Yantra or establish Siddh yantra.
Benefits Of New Year Puja 2022
- The essential part of this Puja is to neutralize the adverse effects that malefic planets have on a person during their particular year.
- If you are undergoing a Mahadasha or Antardasa of any malefic planet, it is best to neutralize the effects by worshipping that particular god.
- Native attains peace, harmony, and happiness.
- Issues related to delay in marriage or obstacles get resolved.
- Native receives an abundance of love and care from other family members.
- Relations becomes cordial with others.
- It helps in balancing the energies of all the nine planets for the particular year.
- Native attains sound finances and prosperity.
- Debts reduces, and expenditures become bearable.
- Growth of children, progeny-related issues get resolved.
- Love and marital life get improved.
- Business expansion takes the new turn to earn more.
Activities For New Year Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, MatraPujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Maa Durga and Lord Ganesh (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path and Jup of Lord Ganesha.
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Ganesh Ji and Goddess Durga Prayer and Aarti.