ॐ नवकुलाय विद्महे विषदंताय धीमहि तन्नो सर्पः प्रचोदयात्
To reduce the adverse effects of Kaal sarp yoga, perform Kaal sarp dosh nivaran puja. This ritual will help improve your luck in life and bring success to all ventures you undertake!
What is Kaal Sarp Dosh
Kaal Sarp Dosha, a type of Dosha, is formed when all seven planets (except the north and south nodes) of the Moon (Rahu or Ketu) are placed on either side of Rahu-Ketu’s axis. The seven planets are Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, and Mercury. This Dosha can cause problems in your life and prevent you from achieving long-term goals.
Kaal is “Time,” Sarp “Snake,” and Dosha means “ill effects.” In the lack of satisfying one’s goals, this Dosha can make your life very vulnerable. This Dosha is dangerous and can make it difficult for people to find the right thing at the right moment. Natives can suffer in many areas of their lives, including finances, jobs or professions, relationships, and progeny. Kaal sarp Dosha leads to a lot of obstacles and failures in their lives. To avoid suffering from the adverse effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha, Vedic Astrologer recommends that people neutralize it as soon as possible to achieve the desired results. Book Your Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja and get blessed.
What is the purpose of Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja?
Kaal Sarp Dosh Niwaran Puja is important because it prevents the harmful effects from ruining your life. Should perform Kaal Sarp Puja according to the details of your horoscopic reading. Kaalsarp Nivaran Puja enables you to withdraw from the detrimental impact of ruining your life.
Kaalsarp Nivaran Puja that isn’t conducted according to the recommendation based upon horoscopic readings of the same can lead to many undesirable consequences in your life.
It is advised to get Kaalsarp Nivaran Puja to bypass the harmful effects of Kaal Sarp Doshas, as this can disrupt your peace and prosperity if they are not treated.
Important Information About Kaalsarp Dosh Puja
- Puja Name: Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja,
- Puja Purpose: Blessing Of Lord Rahu Ketu,
- Duration of Puja: 10-12 Hours,
- Ideal days for worshipping: Auspicious Muhurta as required,
- Activities for Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja: Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Rahu Ketu (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Rahu Ketu Stotra path, Homa (Havan), and Prayer of Lord Rahu-Ketu,
- Assurance: Saraswati Jyotish Kendra assures you the best puja according to shastra, Special For You: Special and meaningful gift as per your problem.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha:
- Persons under the influence of Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja carry specific symptoms.
- Dreaming about the snake, most of the time.
- Always feeling stressed out or not getting mental peace.
- Not being able to take the right decision due to confusion or wavering thoughts.
- Low confidence & reduce longevity.
- Loss of wealth, ill health, bad luck, disputes, anxiety.
- Living a troubled relationship, delay in marriage, ruined marriage, progeny issues.
- Having secret enemies around their lives.
Benefits Of Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
- The most auspicious time to get the puja done will be on Nag Panchami. During this day, we will receive blessings from Nag Devta to reduce the harm from snakes.
- This puja helps one to resolve the delay in marriage.
- It helps one to solve marital issues. It can also fix problems linked to childrens.
- Problems related to finances or property can also be solved with the help of this puja.
- It helps one to get rid of bad health and increase endurance.
- Problem related to education can be resolved by performing this Kaal Sarp Dosha Shanti Puja, and success & growth will come your way at work.
- It eliminates physical, mental and financial problems from your life.
- One’s pursuit of peace and prosperity in life becomes more accessible due to Kaal Sarp Puja.
- Activities For Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, Matra Pujan, Abhyudaya, Punyawachan, KalashSthapana, Rakshavidhan, Navgrah Puja).
- Puja of Rahu-Ketu Planet (as per auspicious Muhurta).
- Ashtottara Namavali Path and Jup of Rahu Ketu Planet (Kaal Sharp Dosha).
- Homam (Havan).
- Lord Shiva, Rahu-Ketu Planet Prayer, and Aarti.